About the position
We are looking for a Director Assistant for our clients Stockholm office, the major responsibilities as below:
- Meeting arrangement (booking, meeting minutes, action point follow up etc.)
- Manage business travel booking, reimbursement, etc.
- Manage Director calendar and meeting agenda
- Arrange internal and external meeting
- Participate activity organization and atmosphere building
Qualifications & experience
- To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 2 years’ experience of working as an executive assistant preferably in a public and/or international company.
- Excellent working proficiency in English (written and spoken), good Chinese Mandarin and Swedish.
- Advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent background is required.
- High service mentality
Required skills/personal characteristics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally. Fluent in English. Fluency in Chinese is a big plus.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and own projects within areas like internal process improvements and internal/external activities
- Work in multicultural, multi-functional and cross-site organizations.
- Ambitious, interested and ability to learn new things.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
This is a fulltime position in Stockholm, Sweden.
Vi på Clevry hjälper ett flertal olika bolag med rekrytering, bemanning och personlighetstester. Tveka inte att kontakta oss om du är i behov av ny personal eller vill utveckla era interna processer!
112 18 Stockholm
08-612 04 90
Läser in ansökningsformuläret